SOUTH BEND – The 2017 edition of Indiana Super Lawyers includes 63 attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Indiana offices who have been recognized for attaining peer recognition and professional achievement. Of those, 18 attorneys were named on the Indiana Rising Stars 2017 list.
The firm’s South Bend attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list are:
– Timothy J. Abeska – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business; Surety
– Damon R. Leichty – Business Litigation; Personal Injury – Defense: Products
– Gerald F. Lutkus – Employment & Labor; Media and Advertising; Business Litigation
The attorneys who made this year’s Indiana Rising Stars list are:
– Joel T. Bowers – Environmental Litigation
– Alice J. Springer – Construction Litigation: Business; Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multiphased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
The Super Lawyers lists are published in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C.
Latest posts by Janice Dixon-Fitzwater (see all)
- Accomplished Author Journalist to Take the PNW Stage - September 20, 2017
- Griffith Goodwill Store Grand Opening - September 19, 2017
- PNW Receives National Science Foundation Grant - September 18, 2017